Monday, September 8, 2008

Tropicana 100% Fruit Sparkling

Hi! Today the high is 86F (30C) again. It is very hot and humid, but we finally see the blue sky!!!

Last night, it rained hard with thunder and lightning. Since the rainy weather made me and my boyfriend depressed, we had a quarrel over a trifling matter outside in the storm on the way back to home from gym :(
I believe we are fine now though...

Anyway, today my co-worker gave me Tropicana 100% Fruit Sparkling. Don't you think carbonated 100% fruit juice interesting?! It was released by Kirin Beverage (affiliated with the US Tropicana) on August 26th. It comes in 2 flavors: "Grapefruit" and "Grapes and Berries". I tried the Grapefruit one and was very tasty and refreshing!

Today, the weatherman said autumn weather is just around the corner! I hope it gets less hot soon :)

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ Top Food & Drink blogs

Popular Posts - Last 7 days