Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Accomplishments

On 6/13, my Creamy Soy Egg with Savory Tomato Bowl was printed on the recipe cards. I love to add milk or soymilk and mayonnaise in the egg mixture because it makes the egg soft and smooth when you heat and scramble. Those tomato chops are marinated with salt and sesame oil. Very simple but savory. Mmm!!!

On 6/20, my Teriyaki Pork Egg Rolls won the appetizer award at the Yodoran (iodine-enriched egg) contest! I rolled up thick omelet with pork and sauteed with teriyaki sauce. Mmm yummy ;) It is a great egg recipe to go with the beer!

Regardless my enthusiasm, I received only 2 awards in June X( Also, my blog submission was rejected since I lack recipe contents... Maybe I could concentrate more time and energy on the contests and my recipe stuff after March 2011 when I moved to a new home. Of course I will still do my best meanwhile.

Time to go!
Have a good day ;)

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days