Google+

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meiji Amino Collagen - Morning Smoothie

Meiji Amino Collagen is No. 1 collagen supplement in Japan! It contains 5000mg of 100% low-molecular fish collagen (collagen peptide) per spoon, which is 1.5 times more absorbable than pig-derived collagen, and contains only 27 kcal. Supplementing the collagen helps you maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.

I don't actually like the taste of collagen, but I found it doesn't taste much of it if you add into this smoothie!!! Since last year, my darling and I drink this smoothie in the morning. Believe it or not, we found our hair and nails got stronger!

Every weekend, I freeze bananas for weekdays. Did you know that banana is an anti-cancer fruit?!

Anyway only good ingredients are mixed in this smoothie. Why don't you try out!



---------------------------------
Morning Smoothie

Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 3min
Number of servings: 2

Necessary Equipment:
blender / mixer

Ingredients:
1 spoon Meiji Amino Collagen
100g (4oz.) flavored yogurt of your choice (I use mixed berries or kiwi)
1 (150g) frozen banana
250cc soy milk

Directions:
1. Place everything in a blender / mixer and process until smooth.
2. Pour into a glass, serve as soon as possible.
---------------------------------


Good luck!!!

Oh, by the way, I will see you guys next Tuesday since I have to attend the contest tomorrow and we have a national holiday (Respect-for-Senior-Citizens Day) on Monday :D

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Follow me on twitter♥
http://twitter.com/ochikeron (English)
http://twitter.com/alohaforever (Japanese)

♥My Cookbook♥

8 comments:

  1. I love making healthy soothies. Although we don't have that kind of Amino Collagen here, I make soothies out of fresh fruits and vegetables. Even odd combination of coffee and dark chocolates. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi justin,

    Smoothies from fresh fruits and vegetables sounds healthy! Yeah, but the chocolate coffee sounds good for snack ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ochi,

    Collagen is a good supplement for our skin too.It prevent aging as well.I bet you knew this too..Well,I only got to know this info a few months ago.

    Your smoothie recipes is great.But I don't really into banana.Is there any other fruits which are anti-cancer too?

    Happy Holiday,Ochi.See you on next Tuesday..waiting for your new post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very nutritional drink to me!! I used to freeze bananas too, they make excellent smoothies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think i've ever tried collagen... not knowingly anyway! haha! i didn't know that banana was a cancer-fighting fruit, good to know! and good thing i love bananas :D btw - yes, i do love potatoes... like.. LOVE it. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi jose,

    Oh, right! You don't like banana!!! Why don't you try it again :D It's a really healthy and yummy fruit!!! I know it smells bad sometimes, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi jo,

    Yes. I always have some bananas in my freezer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kym,

    I think collagen is available as a supplement tablet, too! Last year, banana has become even more popular in Japan because of its effect on dieting!!! Most stores ran out of banana temporarily!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days