Google+

Friday, September 3, 2010

My Accomplishments

Today I will list my accomplishments as usual.
Not that big ones, though...

On 8/16, my Healthy Tofu Rolled Pork Steak Salad (which I translated lately) won the Garlic Pepper Award at GABAN's contest. I used GABAN's soy sauce-based garlic pepper dressing!

On 8/22, my Fish Sausage Mixed Sandwich was introduced on Nissui's website. I wrote about their fish sausage before. Their Fish Sausage is made of minced white fish using no eggs. It contains 300ml of calcium / 85g. Great snack for kids!

On 8/20, my Colorful Meat Rice Bowl was introduced on Delcy's website. They have sold frozen vegetables for 30 years! They recently held a campaign and asked for recipes using their products that can help beat the summer heat! In my recipe, I added ginger and vinegar to give a refreshing after taste!

On 8/22, my Balsamic Tomato Ramen using Myojo's 中華三昧 (Chukazanmai-soy Sauce) was introduced on their recipe card! It is a very refreshing summer ramen using tomato and balsamic vinegar :D


On 8/23, my Cat Eating Fish won the Catharine Award. The contest was to submit recipe ideas related to the movie character: Cats and Dogs. I made a cat face using Dorayaki (a type of Japanese confection which consists of two small pancake-like patties made from castella wrapped around a filling of sweet red bean paste) and let him eat Taiyaki (a Japanese fish-shaped cake with red bean paste).

On 8/30, my Acerola Smoothie won the Acerola award. I added Acerola beverage into my everyday smoothie made with banana, yogurt soymilk and collagen powder! Acerola contains a lot of Vitamin C which is required for the synthesis of collagen.

Time flies... It is already September. My long-awaited wedding which we planned last year is coming soon in October!!!

Hope my darling and I can stay healthy ;)

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

1 comment:

  1. Movies have always been the greatest source of entertainment in our lives. This Movie is an upcoming action spy comedy film.
    The Movie Download and Online Watching free everything for you...
    For More....
    Plz Visit :
    judwaa 2 songs
    spyder movie songs

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days