Google+

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Saladini Pilastri Novello Marche

Saladini Pilastri Novello Marche was a hit (for me) this year!

It's a fruity organic wine. It has a ripe cherry-like aroma with the taste of fresh strawberry and raspberry. Ruby red color is splendid!!!

I kept another bottle to pick up this weekend ;)

Vino Novello means "young wine" in Italian. Similar to Beaujolais Nouveau in France, it is a light, fruity, red wine produced in the year.

Novello is officially released for sale on November 6. Because of the time differences, I heard Japan is the first country to release it.

Oh, btw, Beaujolais Nouveau was released today (0AM), but I haven't tried it yet... gonna get one this weekend, too!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

9 comments:

  1. im not much of a wine lover/drinker, but when i do get a glass of it, i love the fruity ones! so this saladini pilastri novello marche (omg the name is so long!) sounds good =)

    i didnt know what u were referring to abt beujolais nouveau, so i googled it. seems like it is very popular! what's so special abt it?

    p.s. arguments really hurt! so i hope ur hubby & urself are back to being lovey-dovey again...

    love, mica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ochi,

    Organic wine?I never try this before..is the taste different from non-organic?

    I don't like red wine much compare to beer.Not sure why too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ochi! ^-^ thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words on my last blog post, it really means a lot to me!!! especially knowing that someone knows what i'm going through :) you're right... when i asked my fiancee what i can do to make him feel better, he said that just having me around him already makes him happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mica,

    oh, btw, i can't drink that much... so only a glass or two at the time ;P

    beujolais nouveau is special because it's the first wine produced in the year in France!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jose!

    the taste does not really differ but organic ones should be good for our health ;) you know, i love red wine because it is good for our health. it has a lot of polyphenol, so that's why i prefer to drink it instead of beer and cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Kym!!!

    thanks for stopping by!!!

    i'm glad to know that you are moving back to your pace now!!! yes! that's what he loves about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...I can't believe it! This wine is from my hometown :)
    I'm so glad that you've tried it!
    I'm from Ascoli Piceno, Marche, Italy

    ReplyDelete
  8. >Your Sweetness
    oh really!? this post was something long ago when i read a book about the wine making~ i believe there are many good wines around your place :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. >Ochikeron
    Yesss there are a lot of good wine around me, and I love it.
    However, in all of Italy are produced very good wines...you should definitely take a vacation in Italy, touring the Marche, Umbria and Tuscany :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days