Thursday, December 1, 2011

Calorie Control Ice Cream

I finally tried out the Calorie Control Ice Cream. It's low-calorie ice cream for health-conscious customers by Glico!

This product line uses maltitol and sucralose, sweetening agents with fewer calories, instead of the sugar and starch syrup most often used in ice cream. To achieve lower calories and smoother texture, tofu is used while reducing the amount of dairy ingredients, with 5.0 g of dietary fiber per cup also added.

They are only 80 kcal each!!!





Unexpectedly, they were amazingly tasty and delicious :D

I tried all (every other day) and my best is their Vanilla ice cream! It is pretty addictive!!!



But... I think I cannot eat the cream-kind. My acne already popped out X( Damn... But I think these are pretty good as they are talked-about!!!

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days