Google+

Friday, June 8, 2012

9 Years Since I Met My Darling :)



9 years ago, on 6/7, in New York, I met my darling at my friend's party!!!

My life changed after I met him. My life is filled with happiness X)

We have many anniversaries over the next few months (if you read my blog, you know.) hehe

He bought some cakes last night but we had them in the morning for our health. LOL
You can find the details of the cakes HERE.

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥

http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I'm sure there will be more happiness and yummy food in store for the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ochi,

    9 years is a long journey for a couple.But I believe both of you will stay together for another 50 years since both of you love each others so much!! Your hubby is romantic,he always buy cute things for you.

    Happy 9th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. オチケロンさん、

    久しぶりだねー 
    結婚記念おめでとうございます!ケーキはとても美味しそう♪

    最近コメントをあまり書いてないですけどポスト、ビデオを全部読みましたよ。オチケロンさんがよく頑張ったと感じしている!ファイト!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days