Google+

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man

Today my darling and I've been to the movies after so long because we were busy. My darling loves to watch movies but I really don't until I actually step into the theater and watch. hehe

So, today we watched "The Amazing Spider-Man" which was released in Japan on June 30th. The movie was very entertaining. You must watch it :) I cannot wait to watch the next one (which might be coming soon!?).

Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/



I just searched and realized the former Spider-Man 3 was released in 2007, almost 5 years ago! I didn't even write about it on my blog but I feel like I watched it recently. Time flies!!!

The next fun movie we plan to watch is The Batman: The Dark Knight Rises which will be released on July 28th. Can't wait to watch it. BUT not in 3D because it caused eyestrain today... haha

♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron

♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥

http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/

♥Please Click Below and Vote for me♥

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ochi! I hear it is expensive to watch a movie in Japan, is that true? My bf and I don't watch movies unless it's on Tuesday because the tickets are half off! Hahaha we're so cheap =P

    Omg you are right about the first Spider man! Wow time flies! I also don't like to watch action movies in 3D because I get a headache from it =S Oh and I was sort of confused from the last batman movie and will have to ask my bf to explain it hahaha Did you watch Promethius?
    Hope you're doing well!

    P.s Is it really rainy and thunder in Tokyo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ochi,

    I'm quite busy lately and I never realise Spiderman had released already.Thanks for sharing in your blog.

    I hope I can go and watch in the weekend maybe.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ochi,

    I'm a big fan, love your videos.
    OH! You are so lucky to watch it, I haven't watched it yet, even though I'm in America. ;-;
    Last movie I watched was the Hunger Games at home, at the movies... hmm.. Oh Prometheus. DO NOT WATCH IT, it's very disturbing, but if you can handle that, like me, you will love it... hopefully.
    I'm looking forward to Batman also! It's been 5 years already?!
    Well I will be watching your videos. (: Byebye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie get me happy! I want to fly like him

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts - Last 7 days