This video will show you how to make Japanese Style Chicken Tikka Masala. Chicken Tikka Masala is the most popular dish in British restaurants.
London 2012 Olympic is coming soon, so this is the perfect dish to entertain your family and friends during the Olympic games :)
Chicken Tikka Masala (Butter Chicken Curry)
Number of servings: 4
Calories per serving: 287Kcal
2 pieces = 31.7g (1.1oz.) House Kokumaro Curry Sauce Mix (Med Hot) *we call it "curry roux". you can choose either med hot or hot.
200g (7oz.) chicken breast
1/2 medium (100g=3.5oz.) onion
190ml salted tomato juice
100ml fresh cream
20g (0.7oz.) butter
1 tsp. soy sauce
80g (2.8oz.) sweetened yogurt
2 tbsp. ketchup
4 servings cooked rice
1. Slice the chicken breast into bite-size pieces and season with sweetened yogurt and ketchup. Slice the onion.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the onions on medium until soft and lightly browned.
3. Add the seasoned chicken breast and simmer on medium, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes. When the chicken starts to change color, add salted tomato juice and water, then simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat, break up the curry roux into the pot, and mix well until completely melted. *make sure you stop the heat when you add the curry roux, otherwise it won't blend well.
5. Then put on the heat and simmer for about 3 minutes.
6. Add fresh cream and soy sauce, and let boil for a few seconds.
7. Serve curry on a hot bed of rice and sprinkle with some parsley flakes if desired. You can serve with naan bread of course!
*curry and rice is best eaten on the day it's made but if you have any leftover, store it in the fridge and finish it on the next day, but it is not recommended.
*if you have leftover curry roux, wrap in a plastic wrap and store it in the fridge and use within a week.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Chicken Tikka Masala (British National Dish) Olympic Games Party Recipe - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...