Simple and delicious! I fried avocado and cheese wrapped with smoked salmon. You can sprinkle them with lemon juice for a refreshing taste!
This recipe won the highest award at KRAFT's cheese recipe contest. It became a recipe card.
Alaskan Cheese Fries Melt
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 8
8 slices natural cheese
8 slices smoked salmon
* beaten egg
* Panko (bread crumbs)
vegetable oil for frying
lemon wedge *optional
1. Slice avocado widthwise into 8 slices.
2. Place a slice of smoked salmon so that the length of it is running flat and vertically towards you. Place the sliced avocado and natural cheese on the end of the smoked salmon close to you and start rolling (you don't have to wrap them securely because you are going to deep fry for just a few seconds).
3. Flour the salmon rolls lightly, dip in beaten egg, then coat with Panko. Use one hand to coat flour and Panko, and use the other to dip in egg to keep one of your hands dry.
4. Deep fry them for a few seconds in oil at 190C (374F) until golden brown. Remove them from the oil before the cheese melts and oozes out.
5. Serve with lemon wedge if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...