Simple and delicious! I fried avocado and cheese wrapped with smoked salmon. You can sprinkle them with lemon juice for a refreshing taste!
This recipe won the highest award at KRAFT's cheese recipe contest. It became a recipe card.
Alaskan Cheese Fries Melt
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 8
8 slices natural cheese
8 slices smoked salmon
* beaten egg
* Panko (bread crumbs)
vegetable oil for frying
lemon wedge *optional
1. Slice avocado widthwise into 8 slices.
2. Place a slice of smoked salmon so that the length of it is running flat and vertically towards you. Place the sliced avocado and natural cheese on the end of the smoked salmon close to you and start rolling (you don't have to wrap them securely because you are going to deep fry for just a few seconds).
3. Flour the salmon rolls lightly, dip in beaten egg, then coat with Panko. Use one hand to coat flour and Panko, and use the other to dip in egg to keep one of your hands dry.
4. Deep fry them for a few seconds in oil at 190C (374F) until golden brown. Remove them from the oil before the cheese melts and oozes out.
5. Serve with lemon wedge if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...