Have you seen “Ratatouille"? It is a movie released in 2007.
There was a contest related to this movie at that time and my "Ratatouille Pizza" won the Second Prize!
It is juicy, healthy, tasty and delicious!
You can use pre-made pizza dough, but if you want to make it from scratch, here is my pizza dough recipe!
Number of servings: 1 25cm (10inch) pizza
100g (3.5oz.) eggplant
100g (3.5oz.) zucchini
100g (3.5oz.) diced tomato can
50g (1.8oz.) green bell pepper
50g (1.8oz.) red bell pepper
50g (1.8oz.) onion
1/2 clove garlic
1 dried bay leaf
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. olive oil
25cm (10inch) pizza dough
sliced American cheese
red bell pepper rings
black olive slices
thin strips of green bell pepper
1. Dice eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and onion. Soak the diced eggplant in water to remove the bitterness (oxalic acid) and drain.
2. In a pan, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil, add the diced onion and dried bay leaf, stir until fragrant. Add diced eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper, cook over medium heat until coated with oil.
3. Add another tbsp. olive oil, stir well. Add diced tomato can, crushed garlic, and salt, stir to combine. Then cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Uncover and cook until the liquid evaporates, season with salt if needed. Let it cool until just warm.
5. Spread 4. on the pizza dough.
6. Cover 5. with sliced cheese. Place in the oven at 250C (482F) and cook for about 10 minutes until cheese softens and lightly browned.
7. Draw Remy's face with black olive slices, red bell pepper rings, and thin strips of green bell pepper.
Without the cheese, it will become a vegan pizza :)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆小月餅 Green Bean Cake @ 犁記餅店 リージービンディェン (Taipei Leechi) 鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆沙 Green Bean Cake @ 李製餅家 リーズー...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Zeppole (zeppoli) is a fried choux pastry traditionally eaten on March 19th, which is St. Joseph Day (la festa di San Giuseppe), also father...
Katsu Sando is Cutlet Sandwich. It is perfect for Bento (lunchbox item) and potluck parties, too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmkdRm8...
Did you know you can make pancakes with just 2 ingredients?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNa4M-FtqY I think it is pretty popular r...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Almost too cute to eat :3 Adorable hugging cookies made with Sakura. Perfect for Spring season!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=berHW3...
Very easy, light, and delicious :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AuUr_9oI3Q I prefer to make in this way than adding eggs. It is tas...
One batter which magically divides into three layers, three different textures: a fudge base, gâteau au chocolat center, and sponge top! ...
Pocky is a very popular treat produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan! It is one of the sweets that kids want to make from scratch ;) ...