Very easy and cute Halloween recipe idea even kids can help to make them!
Temari-Zushi (ball sushi) is a ball-shaped sushi made by shaping sushi rice and fish into a ball by hand using a plastic wrap.
Avocado sushi rice is pretty tasty and it goes great with smoked salmon. I hope you like it!
Halloween Jack-O'-Lantern Ball Sushi
Time: 20min (w/o rice cooking time)
Number of servings: 14
300g (10.5oz.) cooked Japanese rice (short-grain rice)
* 2&1/2 tbsp. rice vinegar
* 1 tbsp. sugar
* 1 tsp. salt
14-28 slices smoked salmon
1/2 nori sheet
14 pumpkin seeds
1. Chop avocado into small pieces.
2. Place cooked rice in a bowl. Add A while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains. Then add the chopped avocado and mix well.
3. Place a sheet of plastic wrap on your hand. Then place 1 or 2 slices of smoked salmon in the center. Measure a bite-size amount of sushi rice and place it on the salmon. Shape them into a ball, twisting the plastic wrap. Unwrap and make the rest.
4. Draw a spider web on a plate with mayonnaise. Place the sushi balls on the plate.
5. Cut out nori sheet for the eyes, nose, and mouth. (Cut freehand to make expressive faces.) Place them on sushi balls.
6. Attach pumpkin seeds to each sushi ball to finish.
Preferably refrigerate before you serve!
Mayo pen I used
(Watch from 3:26)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...