Very easy and cute Halloween recipe idea even kids can help to make them!
Temari-Zushi (ball sushi) is a ball-shaped sushi made by shaping sushi rice and fish into a ball by hand using a plastic wrap.
Avocado sushi rice is pretty tasty and it goes great with smoked salmon. I hope you like it!
Halloween Jack-O'-Lantern Ball Sushi
Time: 20min (w/o rice cooking time)
Number of servings: 14
300g (10.5oz.) cooked Japanese rice (short-grain rice)
* 2&1/2 tbsp. rice vinegar
* 1 tbsp. sugar
* 1 tsp. salt
14-28 slices smoked salmon
1/2 nori sheet
14 pumpkin seeds
1. Chop avocado into small pieces.
2. Place cooked rice in a bowl. Add A while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains. Then add the chopped avocado and mix well.
3. Place a sheet of plastic wrap on your hand. Then place 1 or 2 slices of smoked salmon in the center. Measure a bite-size amount of sushi rice and place it on the salmon. Shape them into a ball, twisting the plastic wrap. Unwrap and make the rest.
4. Draw a spider web on a plate with mayonnaise. Place the sushi balls on the plate.
5. Cut out nori sheet for the eyes, nose, and mouth. (Cut freehand to make expressive faces.) Place them on sushi balls.
6. Attach pumpkin seeds to each sushi ball to finish.
Preferably refrigerate before you serve!
Mayo pen I used
(Watch from 3:26)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...