Very easy, gorgeous, and delicious last-minute party recipe idea ;)
You can use any kind of basil sauce or dressing of your choice!!!
My darling said he can eat as many as he wants. hehehe
Roast Beef and Mashed Potato Salad Roll-Ups
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 16 pieces
8 thinly sliced roast beef
200g (7oz.) potato
* 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
* 2 tbsp. milk
* salt and cracked black pepper
60g (2.1oz.) mixed salad of your choice
basil sauce or dressing of your choice
cherry tomato wedges if you have
1. Slice the potato into round slices. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500w for 5 minutes.
2. Mash the potatoes with a fork, season with A, then toss the mixed salad of your choice.
3. Place a slice of roast beef so that the length of it is running flat and vertically towards you. Then place 1/8 of the mashed potato salad (2.) on the end of the roast beef close to you and start rolling. Repeat with the remaining roast beef and mashed potato salad.
4. Cut each roll into halves. Serve on a dish with cherry tomato wedges if you have. Drizzle them with basil sauce or dressing of your choice.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...