This video will show you how to make churros with chewy middles and crispy outsides!
Este video le mostrará cómo hacer churros.
Churro is a Spanish doughnut. I remember that I first ate it at Tokyo Disneyland. hehe
Quick and easy recipe!!!
How to Make Churros
Number of servings: 6 doughnuts
100g (3.5oz.) bread flour *you can use all-purpose flour or cake flour
* 150ml milk
* 20g (0.7oz.) unsalted butter
* a pinch of salt
a few drops of vanilla extract
vegetable oil for deep frying
1 tsp. cinnamon powder
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
1. Cut parchment paper into six 5-inch squares.
2. Put A in a pan and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and sift in the flour all at once. Then mix well with a wooden spatula or spoon until smooth.
4. Add beaten egg little by little and mix well. Then add vanilla extract to add flavor.
5. Transfer the batter to a pastry bag fitted with a large (0.6inch) star tip (do NOT use a round tip or the batter will explode!!!). Pipe rings onto the parchment papers. OR you can squeeze out the batter directly into the oil, cutting it with scissors.
6. Deep fry in oil at low (170C=338F) for about 4 minutes until golden brown (flip them 2 or 3 times). Remove the parchment papers when they start to come off. Place them on a wire rack to cool.
1. Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon powder in a Ziploc bag. Add churros (while they are still warm) one by one and shake until thoroughly coated.
You can dust churros with confectioner's sugar and serve with hot chocolate sauce :)
Best to eat on the day they are made!!!
Gracias por ver mi tutorial.
Espero que les guste.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...