This video will show you how to make churros with chewy middles and crispy outsides!
Este video le mostrará cómo hacer churros.
Churro is a Spanish doughnut. I remember that I first ate it at Tokyo Disneyland. hehe
Quick and easy recipe!!!
How to Make Churros
Number of servings: 6 doughnuts
100g (3.5oz.) bread flour *you can use all-purpose flour or cake flour
* 150ml milk
* 20g (0.7oz.) unsalted butter
* a pinch of salt
a few drops of vanilla extract
vegetable oil for deep frying
1 tsp. cinnamon powder
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
1. Cut parchment paper into six 5-inch squares.
2. Put A in a pan and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and sift in the flour all at once. Then mix well with a wooden spatula or spoon until smooth.
4. Add beaten egg little by little and mix well. Then add vanilla extract to add flavor.
5. Transfer the batter to a pastry bag fitted with a large (0.6inch) star tip (do NOT use a round tip or the batter will explode!!!). Pipe rings onto the parchment papers. OR you can squeeze out the batter directly into the oil, cutting it with scissors.
6. Deep fry in oil at low (170C=338F) for about 4 minutes until golden brown (flip them 2 or 3 times). Remove the parchment papers when they start to come off. Place them on a wire rack to cool.
1. Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon powder in a Ziploc bag. Add churros (while they are still warm) one by one and shake until thoroughly coated.
You can dust churros with confectioner's sugar and serve with hot chocolate sauce :)
Best to eat on the day they are made!!!
Gracias por ver mi tutorial.
Espero que les guste.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...