Spiced cookies are perfect for Halloween as well as the Thanksgiving!!!
Very simple, no egg cookie recipe as usual :)
Spicy Ginger Cookies
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 1 hr
Number of servings: 10 Cookies Using 2.5 Inch Pumpkin Cookie Cutter
100g (3.5oz.) cake flour *all purpose flour is okay
1/2 tsp. ginger powder
1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp. clove powder
30g (1.0oz.) powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
50g (1.8oz.) butter *softened *you can use vegetable oil or olive oil, too
chocolate pen or chocolate
1. Sift in all the dry ingredients in a large Ziploc bag. Add butter, make sure it is zipped, then mix well.
2. Roll out the dough in the Ziploc bag to 5mm (0.2 inch) thick. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour to set and chill.
3. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Cut out the dough with cookie cutter. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll out scraps, and repeat.
4. Bake at 170C (338F) for about 15 minutes. Cool the cookies on the sheet or a wire rack.
5. Melt the chocolate pen or some chocolate in a pastry bag. Snip off the end and draw Jack-o'-Lantern faces.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...