Curry spiced cream corn brings up the flavor of the fillings.
Very healthy and mild with less salt :)
You can arrange it with vegetables of your choice.
You can substitute salmon with bacon!
If you use Christmas stencil, you can make the gratin for Christmas!
Spinach And Salmon WaFu Gratin for Halloween
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 1 hr
Number of servings: 15×20cm (6×8inch) pie dish
200g (7.0oz.) frozen chopped spinach
1 filet (150g=5.3oz.) salmon
100g (5.3oz.) Shimeji mushrooms
50g (1.8oz.) onion
* 200g (7.0oz.) cream style corn
* 50ml soy milk
* 2 tsp. curry powder
1 tsp. sesame oil
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. bread crumbs
1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1. Microwave frozen spinach as directed on its package until fully defrosted.
2. Slice the onion. Remove tough base of Shimeji mushrooms and break into bite-sized chunks. Chop salmon into chunks and season with salt and pepper. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover, and microwave at 500w for 3 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Put 1 and 2 (removing any bones and skin of salmon if any) in a bowl. Then toss with sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place 3 in a pie dish. Mix A very well and pour it on top. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven or toaster oven for 10 minutes until the top is golden.
5. Sprinkle with parsley flakes. Use Halloween or Christmas stencil to create a cute pattern!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...