Curry spiced cream corn brings up the flavor of the fillings.
Very healthy and mild with less salt :)
You can arrange it with vegetables of your choice.
You can substitute salmon with bacon!
If you use Christmas stencil, you can make the gratin for Christmas!
Spinach And Salmon WaFu Gratin for Halloween
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 1 hr
Number of servings: 15×20cm (6×8inch) pie dish
200g (7.0oz.) frozen chopped spinach
1 filet (150g=5.3oz.) salmon
100g (5.3oz.) Shimeji mushrooms
50g (1.8oz.) onion
* 200g (7.0oz.) cream style corn
* 50ml soy milk
* 2 tsp. curry powder
1 tsp. sesame oil
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. bread crumbs
1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1. Microwave frozen spinach as directed on its package until fully defrosted.
2. Slice the onion. Remove tough base of Shimeji mushrooms and break into bite-sized chunks. Chop salmon into chunks and season with salt and pepper. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover, and microwave at 500w for 3 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Put 1 and 2 (removing any bones and skin of salmon if any) in a bowl. Then toss with sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place 3 in a pie dish. Mix A very well and pour it on top. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven or toaster oven for 10 minutes until the top is golden.
5. Sprinkle with parsley flakes. Use Halloween or Christmas stencil to create a cute pattern!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...