I bought this hot and sour soup mix in Taiwan :)
You can make the soup by adding it in 800ml of hot water. BUT if you make in the way I did, it becomes really delicious!!!
This soup mix is not sold in Japan and I thought it is easy and fast way to enjoy authentic flavor of hot and sour soup.
Perfect souvenir from Taiwan!!
Maggi Hong Kong Style Hot and Sour Soup
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 4
1 Maggi Hong Kong Style Hot and Sour Soup Mix
100g (3.5oz.) chicken fillets (breast)
* 1 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sesame oil
* 1 tsp. Katakuriko (potato starch)
1/3 long onion
1-2 tsp. black vinegar if you like
Ra-Yu (hot chili oil) if you like
1. Cut the long onion into thin strips. Thinly slice the chicken and season with A. *by adding starch, you can seal in the juices and the flavor (Umami) of the chicken when you cook.
2. Bring 800ml water to a boil. Add chicken, then remove the foam if necessary.
3. When the chicken strips are cooked, turn off the heat, and mix in the soup mix.
4. Then simmer again, add the long onion strips, slowly stream the beaten egg through chopsticks so that the egg cooks in ribbons.
5. Season with black vinegar if you like.
6. Serve in a dish with Ra-Yu (it wakens up your appetite) if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...