I bought this hot and sour soup mix in Taiwan :)
You can make the soup by adding it in 800ml of hot water. BUT if you make in the way I did, it becomes really delicious!!!
This soup mix is not sold in Japan and I thought it is easy and fast way to enjoy authentic flavor of hot and sour soup.
Perfect souvenir from Taiwan!!
Maggi Hong Kong Style Hot and Sour Soup
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 4
1 Maggi Hong Kong Style Hot and Sour Soup Mix
100g (3.5oz.) chicken fillets (breast)
* 1 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sesame oil
* 1 tsp. Katakuriko (potato starch)
1/3 long onion
1-2 tsp. black vinegar if you like
Ra-Yu (hot chili oil) if you like
1. Cut the long onion into thin strips. Thinly slice the chicken and season with A. *by adding starch, you can seal in the juices and the flavor (Umami) of the chicken when you cook.
2. Bring 800ml water to a boil. Add chicken, then remove the foam if necessary.
3. When the chicken strips are cooked, turn off the heat, and mix in the soup mix.
4. Then simmer again, add the long onion strips, slowly stream the beaten egg through chopsticks so that the egg cooks in ribbons.
5. Season with black vinegar if you like.
6. Serve in a dish with Ra-Yu (it wakens up your appetite) if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...