I used the Vegetarian Meat Sauce which I made in the previous video. BUT you can of course use your own favorite regular meat sauce :)
Absolutely a delicious idea to try out!!!
Risotto using Vegetarian Meat Sauce
Number of servings: 2
150g (5.3oz.) uncooked pre-washed rice
100g (3.5oz.) Shimeji mushrooms
150g (5.3oz.) Vegetarian Meat Sauce *store-bought one may be too salty, so add from 100g (3.5oz.)
500ml consomme soup
2 tbsp. white wine
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. cashew parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
1. Remove tough base of Shimeji mushrooms and break into pieces.
2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute the Shimeji mushrooms until tender.
3. Add uncooked pre-washed rice, then cook until hot.
4. Add white wine. When it is absorbed, set a cooking timer to 18 minutes, then start. Add consomme soup until covered and bring to a boil. When the soup is almost gone, add another 100ml of soup. Repeat this until the timer beeps (al dente).
5. Add the Vegetarian Meat Sauce and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
6. Serve in a dish, then sprinkle with parsley flakes to finish.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Saturday, August 2, 2014
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...
This video will show you how to make churros with chewy middles and crispy outsides! Este video le mostrará cómo hacer churros. http://...