Matsutake Clear Soup is very simple and aromatic. You can even enjoy a small piece of Matsutake :)
Matsutake is also called pine mushroom. It is usually found at the foot of pine tree, very expensive mushroom because of its rarity. Price varies depending on the area of production.
Recently, my mom said worm-eaten ones sold at discounted prices are really good and affordable, so I tried them out. Yes! They are truly great. They are worth to try!!!
BTW, I usually get Matsutake at Takashimaya (高島屋) department store in Futakotamagawa (二子玉川) ;)
Matsutake Clear Soup
Number of servings: 2
1 small Matsutake mushroom
Mochifu or Tofu
Mitsuba (Japanese wild parsley)
* 400ml water
* 10cm/4inch-square Kombu (kelp)
* 1 tbsp. Sake
* 1/2 tbsp. Mirin (sweet Sake)
* 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce (use light soy sauce if you have)
* 1/3 tsp. salt
1. Clean Kombu with moistened towel. Soak in 400ml water for 30 minutes.
2. Clean Matsutake mushroom with moistened towel if necessary, shave the hard part of the stem if necessary, then slice.
3. Lightly hit the Mitsuba stem with the back of the knife to bring out the flavor. Then tie the stem into a knot.
4. Slice Mochifu or dice Tofu.
5. Put Kombu Dashi in the pot and bring to a boil. Turn down to medium and season with B. Add Mochifu and Matsutake, then simmer for 3 minutes. Add Mitsuba, stop the heat, and serve.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Pocky is a very popular treat produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan! It is one of the sweets that kids want to make from scratch ;) ...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆小月餅 Green Bean Cake @ 犁記餅店 リージービンディェン (Taipei Leechi) 鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆沙 Green Bean Cake @ 李製餅家 リーズー...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Did you know you can make pancakes with just 2 ingredients?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNa4M-FtqY I think it is pretty popular r...
Super easy, fluffy and moist :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pSmaDeu8-A You can't believe you can make this with only 3 ingredi...
Very easy, light, and delicious :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AuUr_9oI3Q I prefer to make in this way than adding eggs. It is tas...
My darling asked me to make it so I tried it out. As you can see at the tasting scene, depending on the toppings, it changes from the street...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Zeppole (zeppoli) is a fried choux pastry traditionally eaten on March 19th, which is St. Joseph Day (la festa di San Giuseppe), also father...