Many people requested me to make chewy cookies, so I am finally making this tutorial.
It reminds me of the cookies in the states :3 Yummy!!!
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 30 min
Number of servings: 18 big cookies
110g (3.8oz) unsalted butter *room temperature
50g (1.8oz.) granulated sugar
100g (3.5oz.) brown sugar
1 egg *room temperature
1 tsp. vanilla extract
170g (oz.) all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate chips
80g (2.8oz.) walnuts
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until white and fluffy.
2. In a different bowl, beat an egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add the egg mixture into the large bowl little by little, and mix well.
4. Sift in flour and baking soda, then add salt, and mix with a spatula until combined. *DO NOT overmix
5. Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Drop the cookie dough (about 4cm balls) using a small ice cream scooper or spoons onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cookies should be about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake at 170C (338F) for 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
Make sure you don't overcook, otherwise they will become crisp. baking time is the key!
You can keep the cookies in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag for a week.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Saturday, November 8, 2014
How to Make Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
My friend Mandi sent me some gifts from Tacoma! http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2014/04/gifts-from-tacoma-washington.html She was a hos...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...