Many people requested me to make chewy cookies, so I am finally making this tutorial.
It reminds me of the cookies in the states :3 Yummy!!!
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 30 min
Number of servings: 18 big cookies
110g (3.8oz) unsalted butter *room temperature
50g (1.8oz.) granulated sugar
100g (3.5oz.) brown sugar
1 egg *room temperature
1 tsp. vanilla extract
170g (oz.) all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate chips
80g (2.8oz.) walnuts
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until white and fluffy.
2. In a different bowl, beat an egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add the egg mixture into the large bowl little by little, and mix well.
4. Sift in flour and baking soda, then add salt, and mix with a spatula until combined. *DO NOT overmix
5. Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Drop the cookie dough (about 4cm balls) using a small ice cream scooper or spoons onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cookies should be about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake at 170C (338F) for 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
Make sure you don't overcook, otherwise they will become crisp. baking time is the key!
You can keep the cookies in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag for a week.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Saturday, November 8, 2014
How to Make Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Simple and Yummy!!! I received many requests for this recipe. hehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdfVBJ7YKiU Don't forget to top...
How do you like your Tamagoyaki?! Sweet or Savory?! I used to love savory one but now I like both. hehe Both flavors can be a great side d...
This video will show you how to make churros with chewy middles and crispy outsides! Este video le mostrará cómo hacer churros. http://...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...
You can make the most cutest baby penguin-shaped rice balls using this Mold Set!!! I think it is available overseas, too. https://www.you...
Very light and tasty. Addictive omelette indeed :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmprA9VjP8 Serve the omelette as soon as possible o...