Fujiya Country Ma'am Chocolate Chip Cookies are very popular soft and chewy cookies in Japan.
Vanilla and chocolate flavor are the ever classic, but there are some limited flavors such as Matcha green tea.
Country Ma'am (Matcha Green Tea Latte Flavor)
Number of servings: 25 cookies
100g (3.5oz.) unsalted butter *room temperature
50g (1.8oz.) brown sugar
1 egg *room temperature
160g (5.6oz.) all purpose flour
2 tbsp. Matcha green tea powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
40g (1.4oz.) white chocolate bar
40g (1.4oz.) milk chocolate bar
1. Cream the butter in a large bowl. Add sugar and mix until white and fluffy.
2. Add the beaten egg little by little, and mix well. Add a few drops of vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Sift in flour, Matcha powder, and baking powder, then mix well with a spatula.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap and cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set.
5. Break the chocolate bars into small pieces.
6. Divide the dough into 25 pieces. Make it flat and place the chocolates. Roll into a small ball. Then press the center of the ball gently with your finger to make it flat.
7. Bake at 170C (338F) for 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
You can keep the cookies in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag for a week.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, January 23, 2015
How to Make Country Ma'am Soft and Chewy Cookies (Matcha Green Tea Latte Flavor) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
My friend Mandi sent me some gifts from Tacoma! http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2014/04/gifts-from-tacoma-washington.html She was a hos...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...