Fujiya Country Ma'am Chocolate Chip Cookies are very popular soft and chewy cookies in Japan.
Vanilla and chocolate flavor are the ever classic, but there are some limited flavors such as Matcha green tea.
Country Ma'am (Matcha Green Tea Latte Flavor)
Number of servings: 25 cookies
100g (3.5oz.) unsalted butter *room temperature
50g (1.8oz.) brown sugar
1 egg *room temperature
160g (5.6oz.) all purpose flour
2 tbsp. Matcha green tea powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
40g (1.4oz.) white chocolate bar
40g (1.4oz.) milk chocolate bar
1. Cream the butter in a large bowl. Add sugar and mix until white and fluffy.
2. Add the beaten egg little by little, and mix well. Add a few drops of vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Sift in flour, Matcha powder, and baking powder, then mix well with a spatula.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap and cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set.
5. Break the chocolate bars into small pieces.
6. Divide the dough into 25 pieces. Make it flat and place the chocolates. Roll into a small ball. Then press the center of the ball gently with your finger to make it flat.
7. Bake at 170C (338F) for 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
You can keep the cookies in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag for a week.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, January 23, 2015
How to Make Country Ma'am Soft and Chewy Cookies (Matcha Green Tea Latte Flavor) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...