Cute rice dish idea for Bento box or Parties!
Cute substitute for Onigiri (rice balls).
Of course you can use Sushi rice to make Sushi rolls :)
Heart Shaped Rice Rolls (Sushi Idea)
Number of servings: 1 roll (3 pieces)
100g (3.5oz.) cooked Japanese rice (short-grain rice)
Furikake (rice seasoning) of your choice
1/2 Nori seaweed sheet
1. Place cooked Japanese rice in a bowl. Add Furikake (rice seasoning) while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains. (Cool the rice before you use.)
2. Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of a bamboo sushi-roll mat. Place the seasoned rice, then wrap and shape it into a drop shape. Cut it into half.
3. Place 1/2 Nori sheet, shiny side down, on a bamboo sushi-roll mat. Remove the plastic wrap from the rice and place the rice in the center of Nori sheet.
4. Wrap the rice with Nori sheet. Then gently press the mat around the roll to shape it (do not squeeze).
5. With a moistened knife (bread knife cuts well) cut the roll into 3 pieces (re-wet as needed. don't push but pull to cut).
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
How to Make Heart Shaped Rice Rolls (Sushi Idea) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...