Cute rice dish idea for Bento box or Parties!
Cute substitute for Onigiri (rice balls).
Of course you can use Sushi rice to make Sushi rolls :)
Heart Shaped Rice Rolls (Sushi Idea)
Number of servings: 1 roll (3 pieces)
100g (3.5oz.) cooked Japanese rice (short-grain rice)
Furikake (rice seasoning) of your choice
1/2 Nori seaweed sheet
1. Place cooked Japanese rice in a bowl. Add Furikake (rice seasoning) while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains. (Cool the rice before you use.)
2. Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of a bamboo sushi-roll mat. Place the seasoned rice, then wrap and shape it into a drop shape. Cut it into half.
3. Place 1/2 Nori sheet, shiny side down, on a bamboo sushi-roll mat. Remove the plastic wrap from the rice and place the rice in the center of Nori sheet.
4. Wrap the rice with Nori sheet. Then gently press the mat around the roll to shape it (do not squeeze).
5. With a moistened knife (bread knife cuts well) cut the roll into 3 pieces (re-wet as needed. don't push but pull to cut).
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
How to Make Heart Shaped Rice Rolls (Sushi Idea) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...