Very juicy and delicious!!!
Japanese guys and kids like it♥
I made this for my darling's 40th birthday ;)
Heart-Shaped Simmered Hamburger Steak
Number of servings: 4
400g (14oz.) ground beef and pork mixture
200g (7oz.) chopped onion
2/3 cup bread crumbs
3 tbsp. milk
salt and pepper
4 tbsp. ketchup
* 100ml consomme soup
* 4 tbsp. ketchup
* 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. butter
1. Soak bread crumbs with milk.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. of cooking oil in a frying pan and cook the chopped onion until tender. Then set aside to cool.
3. Put ground beef and pork mixture in a bowl and knead well by hand until smooth. *in this way it is easy to shape and becomes juicy when simmered.
4. Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg, then mix well by hand until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
5. Add onion, bread crumbs, and ketchup, then mix well again. Divide it into 4, then form each into flat heart shape.
6. Cut out potatoes and carrots into heart shape. Then cook in boiling water until done. Cook broccoli in boiling water as well.
7. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan and cook on medium until golden brown. *they are going to be simmered, so they don't have to be cooked thoroughly.
8. Add the sauce, cover and cook on low for 10 minutes. Add butter to finish.
9. Serve on a dish and garnish with vegetables.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Saturday, May 30, 2015
How to Make Heart-Shaped Simmered Hamburger Steak - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆小月餅 Green Bean Cake @ 犁記餅店 リージービンディェン (Taipei Leechi) 鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆沙 Green Bean Cake @ 李製餅家 リーズー...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Zeppole (zeppoli) is a fried choux pastry traditionally eaten on March 19th, which is St. Joseph Day (la festa di San Giuseppe), also father...
Katsu Sando is Cutlet Sandwich. It is perfect for Bento (lunchbox item) and potluck parties, too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmkdRm8...
Did you know you can make pancakes with just 2 ingredients?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNa4M-FtqY I think it is pretty popular r...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Almost too cute to eat :3 Adorable hugging cookies made with Sakura. Perfect for Spring season!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=berHW3...
Very easy, light, and delicious :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AuUr_9oI3Q I prefer to make in this way than adding eggs. It is tas...
One batter which magically divides into three layers, three different textures: a fudge base, gâteau au chocolat center, and sponge top! ...
Pocky is a very popular treat produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan! It is one of the sweets that kids want to make from scratch ;) ...