Very juicy and delicious!!!
Japanese guys and kids like it♥
I made this for my darling's 40th birthday ;)
Heart-Shaped Simmered Hamburger Steak
Number of servings: 4
400g (14oz.) ground beef and pork mixture
200g (7oz.) chopped onion
2/3 cup bread crumbs
3 tbsp. milk
salt and pepper
4 tbsp. ketchup
* 100ml consomme soup
* 4 tbsp. ketchup
* 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. butter
1. Soak bread crumbs with milk.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. of cooking oil in a frying pan and cook the chopped onion until tender. Then set aside to cool.
3. Put ground beef and pork mixture in a bowl and knead well by hand until smooth. *in this way it is easy to shape and becomes juicy when simmered.
4. Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg, then mix well by hand until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
5. Add onion, bread crumbs, and ketchup, then mix well again. Divide it into 4, then form each into flat heart shape.
6. Cut out potatoes and carrots into heart shape. Then cook in boiling water until done. Cook broccoli in boiling water as well.
7. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan and cook on medium until golden brown. *they are going to be simmered, so they don't have to be cooked thoroughly.
8. Add the sauce, cover and cook on low for 10 minutes. Add butter to finish.
9. Serve on a dish and garnish with vegetables.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Saturday, May 30, 2015
How to Make Heart-Shaped Simmered Hamburger Steak - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...