Only 3 Ingredients!!!
Looks and tastes refreshing ;)
Perfect summer treat.
And sure, you can arrange it in the way you like!
Pouched Fruit Jelly
Time: 15min + cooling time
Number of servings: 8
295g (10.4oz.) canned fruits
2 tbsp. honey, sugar, or any sweetener of your choice
2g (1 tsp.) Kanten powder (agar-agar powder)
1. Drain the canned fruits, keep the syrup.
2. Add water to the syrup up to 250ml.
3. Put 2. and sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. *or cook as directed on its package
4. Line a small cup with plastic wrap. Pour in the syrup and place some fruits. Tie it with a rubber band and hang it on a chopstick. Then place the chopstick over a big bowl so that you can keep the pouch round.
5. Make the rest and cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours until set. Remove the plastic wrap and serve on a dish.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, July 31, 2015
3-Ingredient Pouched Fruit Jelly (Agar-Agar: Natural Vegetarian Gelatin Alternative) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...