Only 3 Ingredients!!!
Looks and tastes refreshing ;)
Perfect summer treat.
And sure, you can arrange it in the way you like!
Pouched Fruit Jelly
Time: 15min + cooling time
Number of servings: 8
295g (10.4oz.) canned fruits
2 tbsp. honey, sugar, or any sweetener of your choice
2g (1 tsp.) Kanten powder (agar-agar powder)
1. Drain the canned fruits, keep the syrup.
2. Add water to the syrup up to 250ml.
3. Put 2. and sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. *or cook as directed on its package
4. Line a small cup with plastic wrap. Pour in the syrup and place some fruits. Tie it with a rubber band and hang it on a chopstick. Then place the chopstick over a big bowl so that you can keep the pouch round.
5. Make the rest and cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours until set. Remove the plastic wrap and serve on a dish.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, July 31, 2015
3-Ingredient Pouched Fruit Jelly (Agar-Agar: Natural Vegetarian Gelatin Alternative) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
My friend Mandi sent me some gifts from Tacoma! http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2014/04/gifts-from-tacoma-washington.html She was a hos...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...