This one dish contains carbohydrate, protein, and vegetables. Perfect well-balanced diet for pregnant and postpartum women.
Using mixed vegetables makes the dish even easy and colorful!!!
You can freeze it for an upcoming busy week ;)
EASY Chicken Pilaf
Difficulty: Super Easy
Number of servings: 4
2 cups uncooked pre-washed Japanese rice
150g (5.3oz.) chicken thigh cut into chunks seasoned with salt and pepper
100g (3.5oz.) chopped onion
50g (1.8oz.) canned sliced mushrooms
150g (5.3oz.) mixed vegetables
1 tbsp. Sake
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. consomme powder (or bouillon powder)
1 tbsp. butter
cracked black pepper
1. If you are using pre-washed rice (Musenmai) you don't have to wash it. If you washed rice, allow the rice to drain in a strainer for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 1/2 tbsp. of butter in a fringe pan. Cook pre-washed rice until coated with butter. If you are using washed rice, cook for about 5 minutes to dry out water from the rice.
3. Place the rice in a pot, add water to the appropriate level indicated in the pot, then add Sake, salt, and consomme powder, and mix well.
4. Heat another 1/2 tbsp. of butter in a frying pan and cook chopped onion until tender. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink. Add mushrooms and mixed vegetables, then season with cracked black pepper.
5. Place 4. on top of the rice. *do not mix or the rice won't cook evenly.
6. Place the pot into the rice cooker. Cover and press the button to start.
7. When it's done, toss the rice lightly using a rice paddle. Then serve in a dish.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...