Delicious chicken Teriyaki flavor with hint of ginger and the bitterness of Goya.
Goes great with white rice!!!
Perfect for party appetizers and bento box ;)
Stuffed Goya (Bitter Melon) Chicken Teriyaki
Number of servings: 4
2 Goya (bitter melon)
* 250g (8.8oz.) ground chicken breast
* 1/4 chopped long onion
* 1 tbsp. grated ginger
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* cracked black pepper
* 2 tbsp. Sake (water is OK)
* 2 tbsp. soy sauce
* 2 tbsp. Mirin (sweet Sake)
* 2 tsp. sugar
flour (all purpose flour is OK)
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1. Cut both ends of Goya, then cut into 2/3-inch pieces. Scrape off the seeds with a spoon and dust with flour (inside as well).
2. Put A in a bowl and knead well by hand until smooth. Stuff each with the mixture.
3. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, place the stuffed Goya, then cook on high until golden brown on both sides. Then cover and cook on medium for about 3 minutes. Drizzle with B (Teriyaki sauce) and cook until the sauce thickens.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, September 18, 2015
How to Make Stuffed Goya (Bitter Melon) Chicken Teriyaki - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Sesame Seed Balls (芝麻球) are a Chinese sweet treat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwHovGOSMc Instead of deep-frying them I baked in t...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chawanmushi, literally "steamed in a tea cup", is a traditional Japanese savory egg custard appetizer with some little pieces of f...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
Perfect Christmas cake recipe for those who don't have an oven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hwcu1K5SE Please use your favorite...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...