Fun snack idea for kids!
Perfect for Halloween and April Fool's Day prank XD
Homemade soy milk chocolate custard cream makes it very dainty!
Of course you can use your favorite instant chocolate pudding mix ;)
Dirt Cups with Worms
Time: 15min + cooling time
Number of servings: 4 small cups
15 OREO cookies
Healthy Soy Milk Chocolate Custard Cream
* 1 egg
* 2 tbsp. sugar
* 2 tbsp. flour
* 200ml soy milk or milk
* 50g (1.8oz.) milk chocolate
((Healthy Soy Milk Chocolate Custard Cream))
1. Mix egg and sugar in a bowl.
2. Add flour and mix well.
3. Add soy milk and mix well.
4. Transfer to a saucepan (strain to remove the lumps if you can), put on low, stir constantly, and stop the heat when the cream starts to thicken. Mix well with the remaining heat until smooth.
5. Break in some chocolate, then leave to cool.
6. Cover the saucepan with plastic wrap (make sure the cream sticks to the plastic wrap to keep from drying out). Cool in the fridge until cold.
1. Put OREO cookies in a Ziploc bag then crush them.
2. Mix some cookie crumbs to the chocolate custard cream.
3. Spoon the cookie crumbs and the custard mixture alternately into cups. Top with cookie crumbs.
4. Garnish with mint leaves and gummy worms to finish.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, October 23, 2015
Dirt Cups with Worms (OREO Sand & Healthy Soy Milk Chocolate Custard Cream) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...