Fun snack idea for kids!
Perfect for Halloween and April Fool's Day prank XD
Homemade soy milk chocolate custard cream makes it very dainty!
Of course you can use your favorite instant chocolate pudding mix ;)
Dirt Cups with Worms
Time: 15min + cooling time
Number of servings: 4 small cups
15 OREO cookies
Healthy Soy Milk Chocolate Custard Cream
* 1 egg
* 2 tbsp. sugar
* 2 tbsp. flour
* 200ml soy milk or milk
* 50g (1.8oz.) milk chocolate
((Healthy Soy Milk Chocolate Custard Cream))
1. Mix egg and sugar in a bowl.
2. Add flour and mix well.
3. Add soy milk and mix well.
4. Transfer to a saucepan (strain to remove the lumps if you can), put on low, stir constantly, and stop the heat when the cream starts to thicken. Mix well with the remaining heat until smooth.
5. Break in some chocolate, then leave to cool.
6. Cover the saucepan with plastic wrap (make sure the cream sticks to the plastic wrap to keep from drying out). Cool in the fridge until cold.
1. Put OREO cookies in a Ziploc bag then crush them.
2. Mix some cookie crumbs to the chocolate custard cream.
3. Spoon the cookie crumbs and the custard mixture alternately into cups. Top with cookie crumbs.
4. Garnish with mint leaves and gummy worms to finish.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, October 23, 2015
Dirt Cups with Worms (OREO Sand & Healthy Soy Milk Chocolate Custard Cream) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...