Pocky is a very popular treat produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan!
It is one of the sweets that kids want to make from scratch ;)
Homemade Pocky Chocolate Sticks
Number of servings: about 50 sticks
100g (3.5oz.) cake flour
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
a pinch of salt
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. milk
toppings (diced almonds, chocolate sprinkles, etc…)
1. Mix cake flour, granulated sugar, and salt in a bowl.
2. Add in butter, use your fingers to crumble it.
3. Add milk, use a spatula to crumble it again.
4. Wrap into one using plastic wrap. Cool in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
5. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Place the dough between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Flatten out the dough using a rolling pin to 3mm (0.1 inch) thick. Trim off the excess dough, then cut into thin 3mm (0.1 inch) strips.
6. Bake at 170C (338F) for 13-15 minutes. Leave to cool completely.
7. Dip the biscuit into melted chocolate and coat with sprinkles if you like.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, November 20, 2015
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...