A luxurious, sparkling Christmas avocado and potato salad with salmon, corn, and cream cheese.
Avocado added to the potato brings out the richness and makes it an easy-to-eat salad! It's nice as a sandwich spread, too.
Creamy Christmas Tree Salad
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: about 10 (5cm/2inch) Bento cups
250g (8.8oz.) potatoes
100g (3.5oz.) avocado
* 3 tbsp. whipping cream or milk
* 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
* salt and pepper to taste
30g (1oz.) smoked salmon
30g (1oz.) cream cheese
2 tbsp. drained canned whole corn kernels
1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
gold powder or whole corn kernels to top with
1. Thinly cut the potatoes, put the slices in a microwavable dish, wrap with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500W for about 5 minutes until soft.
2. Mash the potatoes and avocado together while still hot (heating avocado will prevent it from changing color). Add A and mix well until creamy.
3. Add the finely chopped smoked salmon, cream cheese, sweet corn, and parsley flakes, then mix.
4. Put the mixture into a pastry bag and pipe out into Bento cups in cone shapes so they look like Christmas trees. Top with gold powder or a whole corn kernel.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...