A luxurious, sparkling Christmas avocado and potato salad with salmon, corn, and cream cheese.
Avocado added to the potato brings out the richness and makes it an easy-to-eat salad! It's nice as a sandwich spread, too.
Creamy Christmas Tree Salad
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: about 10 (5cm/2inch) Bento cups
250g (8.8oz.) potatoes
100g (3.5oz.) avocado
* 3 tbsp. whipping cream or milk
* 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
* salt and pepper to taste
30g (1oz.) smoked salmon
30g (1oz.) cream cheese
2 tbsp. drained canned whole corn kernels
1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
gold powder or whole corn kernels to top with
1. Thinly cut the potatoes, put the slices in a microwavable dish, wrap with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500W for about 5 minutes until soft.
2. Mash the potatoes and avocado together while still hot (heating avocado will prevent it from changing color). Add A and mix well until creamy.
3. Add the finely chopped smoked salmon, cream cheese, sweet corn, and parsley flakes, then mix.
4. Put the mixture into a pastry bag and pipe out into Bento cups in cone shapes so they look like Christmas trees. Top with gold powder or a whole corn kernel.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...