Kawaii (cute) chocolate gift idea for Valentine's Day!!!
You can use any other animal chocolate mold to make this ;)
Meltingly delicious white chocolate ganache and crispy bear chocolate are perfect together :)
Chocolate Bears Taking a Bath (Valentine's Day Tart Recipe)
Time: 1-2 hrs (incl. cooling time)
Number of servings: 7
7 small tart shells
100g (3.5oz.) milk chocolate for the bears
* 40g (1.4oz.) white chocolate
* 2 tbsp. whipping cream
* 1/2 tsp. any liquor *optional
sugar sprinkles of your choice
1. Put chopped milk chocolate in a pastry bag and place it over hot water to melt. Snip off the end and pipe it into the mold. Then put in the fridge or freezer to set.
2. Put whipping cream in a bowl. Place it over hot water until warm. Put chopped white chocolate and leave for a minute until soft. Then mix well. Add liquor to taste if you like.
3. Pour the Ganache Bathwater into the tart shells. Place it in the fridge until they harden up a little bit. Remove the bear chocolates from the mold and place them into the tarts. Decorate with sprinkles of your choice.
If you want to take this to the place where there is no fridge, you can use regular chocolate instead of using chocolate ganache.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Chocolate Bears Taking a Bath for Valentine's Day - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...