Kawaii (cute) chocolate gift idea for Valentine's Day!!!
You can use any other animal chocolate mold to make this ;)
Meltingly delicious white chocolate ganache and crispy bear chocolate are perfect together :)
Chocolate Bears Taking a Bath (Valentine's Day Tart Recipe)
Time: 1-2 hrs (incl. cooling time)
Number of servings: 7
7 small tart shells
100g (3.5oz.) milk chocolate for the bears
* 40g (1.4oz.) white chocolate
* 2 tbsp. whipping cream
* 1/2 tsp. any liquor *optional
sugar sprinkles of your choice
1. Put chopped milk chocolate in a pastry bag and place it over hot water to melt. Snip off the end and pipe it into the mold. Then put in the fridge or freezer to set.
2. Put whipping cream in a bowl. Place it over hot water until warm. Put chopped white chocolate and leave for a minute until soft. Then mix well. Add liquor to taste if you like.
3. Pour the Ganache Bathwater into the tart shells. Place it in the fridge until they harden up a little bit. Remove the bear chocolates from the mold and place them into the tarts. Decorate with sprinkles of your choice.
If you want to take this to the place where there is no fridge, you can use regular chocolate instead of using chocolate ganache.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Chocolate Bears Taking a Bath for Valentine's Day - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...