Kawaii (cute) cookies idea for Valentine's Day!!!
Striped and checked patterns are so cute :3
Use your favorite spreads: fruit-flavored jam or preserves, nutella, peanut butter, etc…
Other Kawaii Valentine's Day recipe ideas are here:
I heard this no-egg cookie dough is flaky. Yes it is!!! You must be patient enough to work with. Make sure you leave the dough for at least 1 hour to set ;) You can add 1 tbsp. of beaten egg, however leaving the dough is a must.
Heart Cutout Stencil Cookies
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 1.5 hr
Number of servings: 3 (3inch/8cm) sandwich cookies
1 cup cake flour or all purpose flour (100g=3.5oz.)
5 tbsp. powdered sugar (or 3 tbsp. regular sugar is ok but the texture will become sugary)
1/4 cup butter (50g=1.8oz.)
cocoa powder/Matcha powder
your favorite spreads
1. Place flour, powdered sugar, and butter in a large Ziploc bag, then mix well.
2. Roll out the dough in the Ziploc bag to 5mm (0.2 inch) thick. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour to set and chill.
3. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Cut out the dough with cookie cutters.
4. Place cocoa powder or Matcha powder in a tea bag. Place striped stencil over the cookie and apply the powder. For the checked pattern, you want to rotate it 90 degrees and apply again. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 170C (338F) for about 12 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
6. Spread the whole disks with jam, nutella, or any spread you like, then top with the disks with holes.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, February 12, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...