Kawaii (cute) cookies idea for Valentine's Day!!!
Striped and checked patterns are so cute :3
Use your favorite spreads: fruit-flavored jam or preserves, nutella, peanut butter, etc…
Other Kawaii Valentine's Day recipe ideas are here:
I heard this no-egg cookie dough is flaky. Yes it is!!! You must be patient enough to work with. Make sure you leave the dough for at least 1 hour to set ;) You can add 1 tbsp. of beaten egg, however leaving the dough is a must.
Heart Cutout Stencil Cookies
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 1.5 hr
Number of servings: 3 (3inch/8cm) sandwich cookies
1 cup cake flour or all purpose flour (100g=3.5oz.)
5 tbsp. powdered sugar (or 3 tbsp. regular sugar is ok but the texture will become sugary)
1/4 cup butter (50g=1.8oz.)
cocoa powder/Matcha powder
your favorite spreads
1. Place flour, powdered sugar, and butter in a large Ziploc bag, then mix well.
2. Roll out the dough in the Ziploc bag to 5mm (0.2 inch) thick. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour to set and chill.
3. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Cut out the dough with cookie cutters.
4. Place cocoa powder or Matcha powder in a tea bag. Place striped stencil over the cookie and apply the powder. For the checked pattern, you want to rotate it 90 degrees and apply again. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 170C (338F) for about 12 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
6. Spread the whole disks with jam, nutella, or any spread you like, then top with the disks with holes.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, February 12, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...