Just mix in a bowl, and bake!!!
Super easy idea, perfect for Valentine's day ;)
Kawaii Deco Cheesecake Bars
Number of servings: 15cm (6inch) square cake pan
60g (2.1oz.) unsalted butter *room temperature
100g (3.5oz.) cream cheese *room temperature
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
2 beaten eggs
1 tbsp. lemon juice
70g (2.5oz.) mixed dried fruit
90g (3.2oz.) cake flour *all purpose flour is OK
1/2 tsp. baking powder
frosting and toppings of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 356F (180C).
2. Cream the butter and cream cheese in a bowl with a whisk. Add sugar and mix until white and creamy.
3. Add beaten eggs (little by little) and lemon juice, then mix well.
4. Sift in flour and baking powder, then fold in with a spatula. Fold the mixed dried fruit into the mixture as well.
5. Pour the batter into the pan lined with parchment paper and even out the surface. Bake at 356F (180C) for about 30 minutes.
6. Remove the cake from the pan and leave to cool on a wire rack. Cut into 16 squares. Decorate with the frosting and toppings of your choice.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, February 5, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...