Just mix in a bowl, and bake!!!
Super easy idea, perfect for Valentine's day ;)
Kawaii Deco Cheesecake Bars
Number of servings: 15cm (6inch) square cake pan
60g (2.1oz.) unsalted butter *room temperature
100g (3.5oz.) cream cheese *room temperature
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
2 beaten eggs
1 tbsp. lemon juice
70g (2.5oz.) mixed dried fruit
90g (3.2oz.) cake flour *all purpose flour is OK
1/2 tsp. baking powder
frosting and toppings of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 356F (180C).
2. Cream the butter and cream cheese in a bowl with a whisk. Add sugar and mix until white and creamy.
3. Add beaten eggs (little by little) and lemon juice, then mix well.
4. Sift in flour and baking powder, then fold in with a spatula. Fold the mixed dried fruit into the mixture as well.
5. Pour the batter into the pan lined with parchment paper and even out the surface. Bake at 356F (180C) for about 30 minutes.
6. Remove the cake from the pan and leave to cool on a wire rack. Cut into 16 squares. Decorate with the frosting and toppings of your choice.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, February 5, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...