Savory rolled omelette that resembles a Kawaii dessert ;)
I made my cookbook PV at YouTube Space Tokyo!!!
Mille-Feuille Tamagoyaki (Rolled Omelette)
Number of servings: 6 pieces
18x13cm (7x5.1inch) Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan)
2 bacon strips
2 sliced cheese
1 grape tomato
cracked black pepper
1. Beat eggs in a bowl, season with ground pepper, and mix well.
2. Cut bacon strips and sliced cheese into halves, and make pairs.
3. Heat olive oil in a Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan), pour 1/5 of egg mixture in the pan and spread over the surface. Cook until half done then place one piece of bacon and cheese on top of each other towards the end closest to you. Roll up the egg and move it to one end. Pour in another 1/5 of egg mixture and let it flow under the rolled egg also. Cook until half done and again place bacon and cheese on the egg and roll up the egg again. Repeat this until all your ingredients are gone.
4. Allow it to cool and cut it into 6 pieces. Also cut the grape tomato into 6 wedges.
5. Garnish with mayonnaise shaped to look like whipped cream and put a grape tomato wedge on top to look like a strawberry.
Many people asked me if my bacon is raw because it is pink. To answer that question, it is cooked already. Japanese bacon is sold cooked, so you can eat as is like ham ;)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
This video will show you how to make churros with chewy middles and crispy outsides! Este video le mostrará cómo hacer churros. http://...