Very rich and tasty Korokke (Croquettes)!
Simple salt and pepper seasonings are good enough ;)
Avocado Cheese Korokke (Croquettes)
Number of servings: 6 croquettes
300g (10.6oz.) potatoes
salt and pepper
* beaten egg
* Panko (bread crumbs)
vegetable oil for deep frying
tomato ketchup or mayonnaise if you like
1. Peel and slice potatoes. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover with plastic wrap, then microwave at 500w for 6 minutes until soft. Transfer to a bowl and mash with a fork. (You can cut into medium chunks and boil until soft. Then drain and mash them while hot.)
2. While still hot, add diced avocado. By heating avocado, you can avoid it from chaining color.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Flatten the mixture and divide it into 6 equal portions. Place some pizza cheese in the center and flatten each portion into an oval-shaped patty.
5. Coat each patty with flour, dip in beaten egg, and coat with Panko.
6. Deep fry in oil at 170C(338F) until golden brown.
Serve with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise if desired.
Best eaten while still hot, or avocado can become soggy.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, May 13, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆小月餅 Green Bean Cake @ 犁記餅店 リージービンディェン (Taipei Leechi) 鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆沙 Green Bean Cake @ 李製餅家 リーズー...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Zeppole (zeppoli) is a fried choux pastry traditionally eaten on March 19th, which is St. Joseph Day (la festa di San Giuseppe), also father...
Katsu Sando is Cutlet Sandwich. It is perfect for Bento (lunchbox item) and potluck parties, too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmkdRm8...
Did you know you can make pancakes with just 2 ingredients?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNa4M-FtqY I think it is pretty popular r...
Almost too cute to eat :3 Adorable hugging cookies made with Sakura. Perfect for Spring season!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=berHW3...
Very easy, light, and delicious :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AuUr_9oI3Q I prefer to make in this way than adding eggs. It is tas...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Very light and tasty. Addictive omelette indeed :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmprA9VjP8 Serve the omelette as soon as possible o...
Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人), literally means "White Lovers", also called Chocolat Blanc et Langue de Chat, is the best and well-known so...