Very rich and tasty Korokke (Croquettes)!
Simple salt and pepper seasonings are good enough ;)
Avocado Cheese Korokke (Croquettes)
Number of servings: 6 croquettes
300g (10.6oz.) potatoes
salt and pepper
* beaten egg
* Panko (bread crumbs)
vegetable oil for deep frying
tomato ketchup or mayonnaise if you like
1. Peel and slice potatoes. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover with plastic wrap, then microwave at 500w for 6 minutes until soft. Transfer to a bowl and mash with a fork. (You can cut into medium chunks and boil until soft. Then drain and mash them while hot.)
2. While still hot, add diced avocado. By heating avocado, you can avoid it from chaining color.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Flatten the mixture and divide it into 6 equal portions. Place some pizza cheese in the center and flatten each portion into an oval-shaped patty.
5. Coat each patty with flour, dip in beaten egg, and coat with Panko.
6. Deep fry in oil at 170C(338F) until golden brown.
Serve with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise if desired.
Best eaten while still hot, or avocado can become soggy.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, May 13, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
My friend Mandi sent me some gifts from Tacoma! http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2014/04/gifts-from-tacoma-washington.html She was a hos...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...