Very rich and tasty Korokke (Croquettes)!
Simple salt and pepper seasonings are good enough ;)
Avocado Cheese Korokke (Croquettes)
Number of servings: 6 croquettes
300g (10.6oz.) potatoes
salt and pepper
* beaten egg
* Panko (bread crumbs)
vegetable oil for deep frying
tomato ketchup or mayonnaise if you like
1. Peel and slice potatoes. Place them on a microwavable dish, cover with plastic wrap, then microwave at 500w for 6 minutes until soft. Transfer to a bowl and mash with a fork. (You can cut into medium chunks and boil until soft. Then drain and mash them while hot.)
2. While still hot, add diced avocado. By heating avocado, you can avoid it from chaining color.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Flatten the mixture and divide it into 6 equal portions. Place some pizza cheese in the center and flatten each portion into an oval-shaped patty.
5. Coat each patty with flour, dip in beaten egg, and coat with Panko.
6. Deep fry in oil at 170C(338F) until golden brown.
Serve with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise if desired.
Best eaten while still hot, or avocado can become soggy.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, May 13, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...