Harusame Salad is a very refreshing noodle salad with lots of vegetables. Perfect dish during the hot and humid summer season. However it can be served all year long ;)
Vegetarian people can remove the ham and egg (seasonings are just fine, so you don't have to add anything to substitute them)!
Harusame Noodle Salad
Number of servings: 4
40g (1.4oz.) Harusame noodles (cellophane noodles)
4 slices ham
50g (1.8oz.) carrot
a pinch of salt
* 1 tbsp. vinegar (rice or cereal)
* 1 tbsp. soy sauce
* 1 tbsp. ground toasted white sesame seeds
* 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
* 1 tsp. sugar
lemon juice if you like
1. Cut ham and cucumber into thin strips.
2. Cut carrot into thin strips, place them on a microwavable dish, cover with plastic wrap, then microwave at 500w for 1 minute to make them soft.
3. Season an egg with a pinch of salt, then mix well. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan and make 1 or 2 thin omelets (depending on the size of your frying pan). Leave to cool on a plate, then cut into thin strips.
4. Cook Harusame noodles in boiling water, wash with cold water, cut into bite size pieces if necessary, then drain well.
5. In a large bowl, mix the seasonings. Add cucumber, ham, carrot, egg, and Harusame, then toss well to coat. If you like, you can mix in some lemon juice to finish to add more refreshing flavor ;)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Pocky is a very popular treat produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan! It is one of the sweets that kids want to make from scratch ;) ...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆小月餅 Green Bean Cake @ 犁記餅店 リージービンディェン (Taipei Leechi) 鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆沙 Green Bean Cake @ 李製餅家 リーズー...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Did you know you can make pancakes with just 2 ingredients?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNa4M-FtqY I think it is pretty popular r...
Super easy, fluffy and moist :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pSmaDeu8-A You can't believe you can make this with only 3 ingredi...
Very easy, light, and delicious :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AuUr_9oI3Q I prefer to make in this way than adding eggs. It is tas...
My darling asked me to make it so I tried it out. As you can see at the tasting scene, depending on the toppings, it changes from the street...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Zeppole (zeppoli) is a fried choux pastry traditionally eaten on March 19th, which is St. Joseph Day (la festa di San Giuseppe), also father...