Coxinha is a very popular street food snack in Brazil :)
Note: Don't blame me, I tried to make it with the ingredients available in Japan.
Coxinhas (Brazilian Chicken Croquettes)
Number of servings: 10 pieces
400g (14oz.) potatoes
2 tbsp. butter
1 consomme cube or powder
150g (5.3oz.) bread flour
350g (12.5oz) chicken breast
1 chopped onion
2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. salt
fine bread crumbs
vegetable oil for deep frying
1. Peel and cut potatoes into medium chunks and place them in a pot with chicken breast. Add water until cover, then boil them until soft for about 20 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes (in a pot) while hot. Add milk, butter, and consomme, then mix well. Shred the chicken with your fingers.
2. Heat cooking oil in a pot, add chopped onion, then cook until tender. Add the shredded chicken and finely chopped fresh parsley, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Put the pot with the potato mixture on low heat, add bread flour, then knead until combined. Leave to cool until you can handle it, then divide it into 10 portions.
4. Grease your hands with cooking oil, flatten the dough, place the filling in the center, then wrap the dough into a pear shape.
5. Coat with bread flour, beaten egg, then bread crumbs.
6. Deep fry in oil at 170C (338F) for about 6 minutes until golden.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, August 12, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆小月餅 Green Bean Cake @ 犁記餅店 リージービンディェン (Taipei Leechi) 鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆沙 Green Bean Cake @ 李製餅家 リーズー...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Zeppole (zeppoli) is a fried choux pastry traditionally eaten on March 19th, which is St. Joseph Day (la festa di San Giuseppe), also father...
Katsu Sando is Cutlet Sandwich. It is perfect for Bento (lunchbox item) and potluck parties, too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmkdRm8...
Did you know you can make pancakes with just 2 ingredients?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNa4M-FtqY I think it is pretty popular r...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Almost too cute to eat :3 Adorable hugging cookies made with Sakura. Perfect for Spring season!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=berHW3...
Very easy, light, and delicious :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AuUr_9oI3Q I prefer to make in this way than adding eggs. It is tas...
One batter which magically divides into three layers, three different textures: a fudge base, gâteau au chocolat center, and sponge top! ...
Pocky is a very popular treat produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan! It is one of the sweets that kids want to make from scratch ;) ...