Udon gyoza is a local home-cooked dish from Takatsuki, Osaka.
Instead of using Gyoza wrappers, you just mix in chopped Udon noodles. Very easy and filling, perfect for everyday meal, as well as for Bento lunch box!!!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: about 25 pieces
1 serving (200g) pre-cooked Udon
150g (5.3oz.) ground pork
* 1 egg
* 50g (1.8oz.) chopped long onion
* 1 tsp. grated ginger
* 1 tsp. grated garlic (if you like)
* 1 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sesame oil
* cracked black pepper
* 1 tbsp. corn or potato starch
la-yu / raayu (Chinese spicy sauce) if preferred
1. Chop udon noodles into little pieces.
2. Put the chopped Udon, ground pork, and A in a bowl, then mix well by hand (hand is better but using a spoon is okay) until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
3. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Form the mixture into bite-sized round patties and place them on the frying pan. Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes. Flip them over then cover again and cook on low for 3 minutes.
4. Serve with a mixture of soy sauce, a little vinegar, and a drop or two of la-yu if preferred.
You can marinate Udon Gyoza in the sauce to put in Bento lunch box.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, September 16, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Pocky is a very popular treat produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan! It is one of the sweets that kids want to make from scratch ;) ...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆小月餅 Green Bean Cake @ 犁記餅店 リージービンディェン (Taipei Leechi) 鳳梨酥 Pineapple Cakes and 緑豆沙 Green Bean Cake @ 李製餅家 リーズー...
For those who have requested me the Japanese Cheesecake, this is the easiest recipe! Worth to try it out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Did you know you can make pancakes with just 2 ingredients?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNa4M-FtqY I think it is pretty popular r...
Super easy, fluffy and moist :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pSmaDeu8-A You can't believe you can make this with only 3 ingredi...
Very easy, light, and delicious :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AuUr_9oI3Q I prefer to make in this way than adding eggs. It is tas...
My darling asked me to make it so I tried it out. As you can see at the tasting scene, depending on the toppings, it changes from the street...
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Zeppole (zeppoli) is a fried choux pastry traditionally eaten on March 19th, which is St. Joseph Day (la festa di San Giuseppe), also father...