Udon gyoza is a local home-cooked dish from Takatsuki, Osaka.
Instead of using Gyoza wrappers, you just mix in chopped Udon noodles. Very easy and filling, perfect for everyday meal, as well as for Bento lunch box!!!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: about 25 pieces
1 serving (200g) pre-cooked Udon
150g (5.3oz.) ground pork
* 1 egg
* 50g (1.8oz.) chopped long onion
* 1 tsp. grated ginger
* 1 tsp. grated garlic (if you like)
* 1 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sesame oil
* cracked black pepper
* 1 tbsp. corn or potato starch
la-yu / raayu (Chinese spicy sauce) if preferred
1. Chop udon noodles into little pieces.
2. Put the chopped Udon, ground pork, and A in a bowl, then mix well by hand (hand is better but using a spoon is okay) until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
3. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Form the mixture into bite-sized round patties and place them on the frying pan. Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes. Flip them over then cover again and cook on low for 3 minutes.
4. Serve with a mixture of soy sauce, a little vinegar, and a drop or two of la-yu if preferred.
You can marinate Udon Gyoza in the sauce to put in Bento lunch box.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, September 16, 2016
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Yakiniku (焼肉) is Japanese Grilled Meat. In this video, I will show you how to make Yakiniku in a blink ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Ohagi or Botamochi is a traditional Japanese sweet made with sweet sticky rice and sweet Azuki (red bean paste). There are different stories...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Easy and refreshing salad idea :) Yukari (ゆかり) is a very popular Japanese red Shiso leaves (red perilla) rice seasoning. http://www.you...
Sakura Mochi is Wagashi (Japanese confectionery) which is pink like Sakura (cherry blossom). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8xdNGcAg5k ...
Umaki is broiled eel wrapped in Japanese rolled omelette (called Tamagoyaki, Dashimakitamago, or Atsuyakitamago). Egg is juicy and eel makes...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...
This idea is perfect for Bento lunch box and parties ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOs4fLpwQnI Use a knife to cut a zigzag through...