Last minute Christmas idea! You can decorate your Christmas tree with edible wreaths :) You don't need an oven or any special tool. Super delicious sweet and salty treat in seconds! yummy!!!
More Christmas Recipe Ideas are HERE:
Christmas Pretzel Wreaths
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 3min + cooling time
Number of servings: N/A
1. Place chocolate (broken into pieces) in a bowl. Melt them in a double boiler over hot water (60C/140F).
2. Dip tops of pretzels into melted chocolate then place them in a circle on parchment paper, creating a ring.
3. Make another layer repeating the steps, alternating the pretzels (joining the pretzels together over the middle).
4. Decorate with sprinkles of your choice.
5. Put in the fridge or freezer until chocolate hardens.
6. You can lace ribbon through holes of pretzels if you like :)
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Christmas Pretzel Wreaths (Last Minute EASY Edible DIY Christmas Decoration Idea) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
You just need 6 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzugYxNMD4Y By using cocoa powder instead of Matcha powder, you can make...
Only 3 Ingredients!!! Looks and tastes refreshing ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ8PMzIeEaY Perfect summer treat. And sure, you ...
Very moist and tasty chicken nuggets which satisfies you while on diet :D Okara (soy pulp) is a bean curd refuse which is left after makin...
Chiffon-like fluffy Matcha cupcakes with red bean sauce. Perfect WAFU combination ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZltUWKYwxg Instea...
Japanese Raindrop Cake looks like a big drop of water. It is a transparent jelly-like cake served with Kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) and Kin...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
I eat sesame seed snack every day, so I decided to make this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qf1D8wv20 Since maple syrup is very s...