Thursday, December 15, 2016
Happy 2nd Birthday!!! (Anpanman Shortcake for 2-year-old Toddlers) - Video Recipe
I used this cake kit:
Strawberry Shortcake from scratch (ショートケーキの作り方)
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: 4
What You Need:
Pigeon Microwave Shortcake Kit
1. Place 50ml milk and the cake mix in the cake pan, and mix with a spoon for a minute. *do not over-mix
2. Drop the pan lightly on the counter for about 5 times to raise the air bubbles out of the batter.
3. Microwave at 500w for 1 min 40 sec OR 600w for 1 min 30 sec. *do not cover
4. Remove from the pan and place it on a wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap then cool.
5. Meanwhile, cut the strawberries.
1. Slice the sponge cake crosswise into 2 layers.
2. In a bowl, place 50ml milk and whipped cream mix. Mix for about 2-3 minutes until it forms a stiff peak. *do not use an electric mixer
3. Transfer 1/4 of the cream to the pastry bag with a star tip.
4. Place one layer of the sponge cake on a plate. Coat the surface of the sponge cake evenly with the cream. Place cut strawberries over the creamed surface. Place another layer of sponge cake, and frost top and side with the cream. Pipe out the cream and garnish with strawberries.
You can cool the cake in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours. It is free from preservatives, so eat on the day you make it.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Tamago Boro (Egg Biscuits) are very popular snack in Japan, especially among kids (from 7 month babies to toddlers)! https://www.youtube....
#1 How to Make Totoro Onigiri (Rice Balls) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqnPeKD_X-o #2 How to Make Onigiri Sticks (Rice Bars) https:...
Ochazuke (or Chazuke) is a simple dish made by pouring green tea, Dashi broth, or hot water over cooked rice with toppings. It is a quick di...
This video will show you how to make Konbini-style Sandwiches, wrapped in plastic bag. Perfect for lunch to go!!! https://www.youtube.com...
Okuizome (the first meal) is one of the traditional celebration events for Japanese babies. It is a tradition that babies are made to preten...
Very Kawaii and great idea for parties ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Avu5pylxI Product I used: Takara TOMY Disney Princess Co...
#1 Hello Kitty Bento Lunch Box http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9TQzPOGwmM #2 My Melody Bento Lunch Box http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
FYI, mine was 168yen (about US$1.7) in Japan. Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that s...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWll7V-DOqY I used this cake kit: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/shopping072-22/detail/B007J0PZWW Strawber...