Fun, cute, and delicious way to use up bread crusts, or leftover bread is OK of course.
This cute swirl idea was talked about online in Japan recently ;)
Bread Crust Swirl French Toast
Number of servings: 4
bread crusts (from about 8 slices of bread)
1 tbsp. sugar
maple syrup, honey, chocolate sauce or etc...
1. In a spouted measuring cup, mix milk, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract.
2. Place the bread crusts in a flat container.
3. Pour in the egg mixture and soak the bread crusts for about 15 minutes.
4. Fit the bread crusts into muffin rings.
5. Heat butter in a frying pan. Place the muffin rings, cover and cook on low for 2~3 minutes on both sides. *you want to cook on low to cook thoroughly.
6. You can served with maple syrup, honey, chocolate sauce, or whatever you prefer!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Japanese style gender reveal sweet treat idea!!! You will find Black Moor Goldfish if it is a boy, Red Goldfish if it is a girl =) https:...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
You need only 2 ingredients! Super easy comfort food, perfect on cold weather. Healthier than drinking hot chocolate ;) https://www.you...
Harihari came from the crunchy texture of Daikon radish. This dish goes great with white rice! Not really for bento box because it smells :P...
Very easy and beautiful idea to decorate your sweets :) Sakura will be in bloom in April. Can't wait for spring to come!!! http://...
Anmitsu is a traditional Japanese healthy Wagashi (dessert) mainly consists of small cubes of Kanten (agar agar) jelly, Anko (sweet red bean...
Quick and easy recipe using a frying pan. Fluffy, moist and chewy!!! You can add spices if you like ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K...
My friend Mandi sent me some gifts from Tacoma! http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2014/04/gifts-from-tacoma-washington.html She was a hos...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
Mix and bake! Super easy and healthy!!! Very rich and tasty without dairy product. yum Note: please use a square cake pan for the brownie...