Almost too cute to eat :3
Adorable hugging cookies made with Sakura. Perfect for Spring season!!!
This recipe uses No Eggs, Milk or Butter!
Animal Cookie Cutters どうぶつ フチ クッキー つかまりっコ!
Sakura-Hugging Teddy Bear and Rabbit Cookies
Time: 1.5 hr
Number of servings: 20 Cookies Using 2 Inch Cookie Cutters
10 tbsp. all purpose flour
2 tbsp. corn starch
2 tbsp. honey *vegan people can use syrup
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
red food coloring
1. Place flour, corn starch, honey and vegetable oil in a large Ziploc bag. Make sure it is zipped, then mix well.
2. In 1/4 of the batter, mix in red food coloring to create a pink dough.
3. Roll out the dough to 5mm (0.2 inch) thick. Wrap in plastic wrap then refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set and chill.
4. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Cut out the dough with cookie cutters. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll out scraps, and repeat.
5. Bake at 170C (338F) for about 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on the sheet or a wire rack.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Friday, April 7, 2017
Sakura-Hugging Teddy Bear and Bunny Cookies (Tbsp Measurement Recipe) - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Simple and Yummy!!! I received many requests for this recipe. hehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdfVBJ7YKiU Don't forget to top...
How do you like your Tamagoyaki?! Sweet or Savory?! I used to love savory one but now I like both. hehe Both flavors can be a great side d...
This video will show you how to make churros with chewy middles and crispy outsides! Este video le mostrará cómo hacer churros. http://...
This is a very basic recipe for Gyoza (fried dumplings)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvdeBY6Ryw Gyoza is originally a Chinese dish,...
Harumaki was requested by my darling =) I combined my favorite shrimp and my darling's favorite meat (pork) together. http://www.yo...
Simple yet delicious. Don't you have an experience selecting hard unripe avocado even if you have examined it carefully?! This is the ...
You don't need an oven :) Crunchy crust and moist cream cheese filling. yummy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJgR90_-W_4 Just ...
はしまき (Hashimaki) is Okonomiyaki wrapped around a pair of chopsticks. It is a popular festival food in Kansai area. http://www.youtube.com...
You can make the most cutest baby penguin-shaped rice balls using this Mold Set!!! I think it is available overseas, too. https://www.you...
Very light and tasty. Addictive omelette indeed :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmprA9VjP8 Serve the omelette as soon as possible o...