Monday, April 19, 2010

GINDACO

Have you ever tried Takoyaki?!

Takoyaki (literally fried or baked octopus) is a popular Japanese dumpling made of batter, diced or whole baby octopus, tempura scraps (tenkasu), pickled ginger, and green onion, topped with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, aonori (green laver), and katsuobushi (fish shavings).

This Saturday, my darling and I tried takoyaki at GINDACO. We see many GINDAKO stores in the city, so I was curious how they serve takoyaki. Their takoyaki was crisp outside and soft inside. It was super delicious! The image is Teriyaki Egg Mayonnaise on the left and Grated Radish Dashi Dip on the right. Both flavors were great :D

Anyway, in addition to my wedding stuff, my darling and I are currently looking for a house or a condo. There is a big reason to it (not a baby yet!).

I think I am kind of sick having a little sleep...
I mean, I'm fine at this moment, but feeling like I shouldn't overwork myself, you know...

Take care!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days