Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rione dei Dogi Rosso Molise Riserva

Rione dei Dogi Rosso Molise Riserva is medium bodied red wine made from the Montepulciano wine grape in Molise (a region of Southern Italy). You can enjoy rich and fruity flavor of grapes.

This is the wine that my dad ordered at the restaurant the other day. I loved it :D

To tell the truth, I am not good at wines, but I list my favorite wines so that I can get them once again! And my list did help last weekend when I shopped at the wine shop! I usually try out new wines, but sometimes I feel comfortable drinking what I know!

Anyway, changing my story, I sometime wonder what my happiness is... I might write about it later if I feel like it!

Have a good day!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days