Monday, November 29, 2010

Whatsoever!!!

I am always surprised about myself being really careless while being really careful... This weekend, many things I did which I thought are GOOD turned out REAL BAD!

My darling says I am an enthusiast. That is true. So that is why I sometimes make a huuuuuge mistake with enthusiasm! And it just happened on many things at the same time on the weekend!!! hahaha...

Whatsoever!!! (I wish I could say this...)

We've been to 笑笑 (Wara Wara) again to use the rest of the coupons we had. This time, we've been to a different branch and there their menu was not all 3 bucks. Anyway, they had different menus and we enjoyed. I don't know why but I am into edamame lately. hehe!

Good for me! No eat outs this weekdays! Gonna go to GYM this weekdays!!! ...to forget about all my damn mistakes!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days